The Olon product line of 5 Piece Door components and Interior Door components offers a truly perfect synergy. Our components are profile wrapped in the same base materials and prints to perfectly match TFL and HPL materials that are used on exposed cabinet exteriors.
- Olon offers over 80 different styles of door profiles or you may design your own custom profiles. Our low minimum orders allow you to carry a wider variety of styles and colours.
- Olon offers a 2-week lead-time on our most popular styles and colours.
- We offer the largest available selection of over 220 stock colour and finish options.
- A complete accessory moulding program is available to perfectly complement your cabinetry.
- The colours and finishes of NEXGEN® laminates make it nearly impossible to differentiate from real wood. Now available in 15 different finishes.
- Stile & rail construction with perpendicular grain direction perfectly resembles a wood door.
- Olon surface laminates allow for perfect colour matching and fade-resistance years after the original cabinetry is installed. Whether you want to add more cabinetry or simply replace a door, any new addition will be a perfect match to the original.
- Olon 5 piece door components in NEXGEN® laminates offer a permanent antimicrobial surface with higher heat, scratch and stain resistance versus RTF (vinyl) and solid wood doors.
- There is no staining or finishing required, therefore saving time, labor and equipment costs. (Glazing or highlighting can be added.)
- Our tight manufacturing tolerances allow you to produce beautiful miters.
- We use only premium MDF for a better quality product. While solid wood profiles tend to warp and twist, MDF profiles remain straight. (MDF FSC, NAUF, Fire Rated or Water resistant cores also available.)
- Zero formaldehyde emission may be achieved with assembled doors.
KCMA certified. A lower capital investment is required to set up a manufacturing facility in comparison to other types of door production.
Sliding Barn Door Program
NEXGEN® Interior Door components are pre-finished, easy to assemble and match perfectly with TFL (melamine) components.
Multiple door styles made with only 3 mouldings to inventory. Use 3/8" TFL panels or your choice of center panel material to complete your look.
- Ideal for residential and commercial settings
- Standard hinge, pocket or sliding door applications
- Antimicrobial for added protection
- Wear, fade and stain resistant
OLON TFL Partners for NEXGEN® Signature Products
Olon Industries offers complementary matches for the most popular North American manufacturers of TFL and HPL. (Olon’s NEXGEN® laminates are manufactured using the same paper for exact colour matches.)
Various NEXGEN® wrapped profiles and laminate solutions are available in over 220 exact TFL colour matches.
Please click on the manufacturer links below to view their colour offerings.