All laminated panels produced at Olon locations maintain the PÜRDECOTM quality. Here are some of the ways to create your own custom panels.
- Surface Material: If you have a proprietary material, wish to provide a material that is already sourced or add custom colours to an existing material.
- Substrate: If you have a need for an alternative substrate, specification or thickness outside the standard matrix.
- Other specifications: Type of surface finish, protective peel coat applications, different applications for each side of board.
- Please note: All custom materials must be tested in production and signed off by customer before any program can proceed. Please contact your local sales representative for volume guidelines, quoting and testing procedures.
- PÜRDECOTM is made at 2 Olon facilities to ensure uninterrupted, local service. Georgetown, ON in Canada and Jeffersonville, IN in the USA.
- All PÜRDECOTM laminate panels are made with superior PUR glue technology which allows for a very smooth application in production and smooth panel surfaces.
- PÜRDECOTM uses all North America manufactured substrates such as MDF and particleboard that are CARB2 compliant and locally sourced close to the facilities unless otherwise specified for custom programs.
- All PÜRDECOTM High Gloss laminated panels are made at the Georgetown, ON facility.
- PÜRDECOTM laminated panels are finished with the same material on both sides unless otherwise stated.