- Olon custom profiles may be hand-wrapped individually or produced as larger volume runs.
- Substrates include MDF, HDF, aluminum, plastic/PVC, wood, steel or fiberglass.
- Wraps include veneer, reconstituted veneer, decorative papers (30 g-120 g), thermofoil, polypropylene, fabric, leather and an extensive range of exact matches to TFL or HPL in our NEXGEN™ laminates.
- Adhesive options to meet customers’ requirements include:
E.V.A. for medium heat resistance (on assembled mouldings)
Polyolefin for high heat resistance
Spray Contact Cement
P.U.R. for high heat and moisture resistance
- Capabilities: Profile width – 5/8” (15 mm) to 14” (355 mm) maximum Profile thickness – 1/4” (6 mm) to 2” (51 mm) maximum
- Olon uses only premium MDF for a better quality product. While solid wood profiles tend to warp and twist, MDF profiles remain straight.
- High grade wrapping veneer minimizes knots and mineral streaks while maintaining uniform coloration.
- Exotic veneers can be utilized.
- Our stringent manufacturing tolerance guarantees profile uniformity and consistency.
- Capabilities include: CNC machining, cut to size, drilling, end foiling and end capping. We can also install inserts.
- Profiles are available in varying lengths to allow for best yields. (MDF FSC, NAUF, Fire-rated or Water-resistant cores are also available.)
- Cost effective versus solid wood for large architectural mouldings.
- Veneer is pre-sanded to eliminate the need for grain filling and sanding.
- NEXGEN™ laminates are environmentally friendly and offer an antimicrobial surface that is high heat, scratch and stain resistant making them perfect for use in high-traffic areas.
Your Paint Shop Slowing you Down?
Use Olon Paintable Mouldings, available in all our popular door and accessory profiles. Save time and steps in the shop sanding and painting raw wood or MDF doors.