Decorative paper and backers impregnated with thermosetting resins are thermally fused under heat and high pressure through (DBP) Double Belt Press technology. This engineered CPL decorative laminate offers a unique range of formable decorative laminates suitable for profile wrapping, edgebanding and softforming or flat panel applications.
Thermosetting Resins for Custom Saturation
- Decorative alpha cellulose paper for thermally fused surfaces
- Backers for the laminating industry
- Non-woven fibers
- Overlay papers for a variety of applications
- Paintable glueable surfaces
- Decorative coatable stainable print surfaces
- Custom saturation to meet customer specifications
- A resilient continuous laminate that out performs foils, topcoat papers and vinyl
- Visually preferable with high degree of colour clarity and warm, rich, authentic textures
- Low surface marring, high impact and chemical resistant properties
- Excellent machinability, longer tool life; less chipping
- FSC® certificate code SCS-COC-001686 on request
- Antimicrobial protection is available
- Surface performances are similar to TFL, HPL, and laminate flooring depending on customers’ specifications.
- CPL laminates are used significantly to complement TFL, HPL, and laminate flooring manufacturers.
- Surface performance is similar to TFL
- Extremely longer shelf life than melamine saturated paper
- Now Available - LINK25 postformable laminate for vertical or light duty horizontal surfaces.
- Laminated panels are easy to machine, less chipping and longer tool life
- Polyester laminates have better chemical and impact resistance than other laminate materials
- Decorative prints are sharp and bright, and have warm, rich, authentic textures
- Low minimums orders