Olon is committed to being the employer of choice in the communities where we operate. We have built a culture that is entrepreneurial, innovative and committed to providing the very best for our customers and our employees.
Olon provides a world of opportunity. Our dynamic and growing organization offers our people the chance to test their abilities beyond the job description, and contribute to an organization that is a leader in its industry.
We invite you to learn about employment opportunities in:
- Georgetown, Ontario
- Geneva, Illinois
- Washington & Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Lexington & Union Grove, North Carolina
Thank you for considering employment with Olon Industries. Listed below are all the opportunities currently available. Details of submitting your resumes for advertised positions are covered in the sections below.
How to Apply for Employment at Olon Industries
Applicants can apply for employment using one of the following methods:
- Via e-mail: E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Fax: Fax your resume to (905) 877-7383.
If you are applying to more than one job vacancy, please send an e-mail for each job you are applying for. You must include the position title on your resume and in the subject line of your e-mail. When submitting by fax, please fax a separate resume for each job you are applying for and include the position title on your resume.
- Via mail or in person: Please drop off your resume between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, or mail to:
Human Resources Department
42 Armstrong Avenue
Olon Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide assistance with daily requirements of a specific machine and maintain a clean work area.
- Duties as listed in General Helper Role Definition and the following:
- Assist with machine set up on designated equipment with supervision of an Operator Class B
- Preparation of required material to run the designated line
- Clean equipment including but not limited to roller application, glue pots
- Purging and refilling glue from equipment/ dowel insertion and replenishing
- Ensure proper quality control of finished product
- Prepare required material for end product
- Notify Operator Class B or supervisor of quality defects
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
- Work experience with minimal supervision
- Able to read a measure tape
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF JOB:
- Able to work the assigned shift
- Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs on a frequent basis and 50lbs on occasion